I woke up to rain, on my favorite day of the week, and was happy until it started to snow. BLAAAA!! I am shaking my fist! You see me mother earth?? What? You had a special day and then you give me crap like this? I am taking back my good wishes and giving you the bird, and not the kind you give me.
This drawn out winter is bumming me out. And making me strangely angry. Whatcha gonna do about it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
http://www.roxy.com/family/index.
jsp?cp=2818165&categoryId=2818103
&f=Taxonomy%2FROXY%2F2818103&fbc=
1&fbn=Taxonomy%7CBoardshorts
I like the "bright Lights long boardshorts" Between looking at swimwear, planning my garden on my balcony, and eating chocolate sorbet... the weather hasn't bothered me as much. If i get cold I just bury myself under some blankets until I start sweating, then get some more chocolate sorbet and cool off. YUM!
Enough with the chocolate sorbet! You are killing me. Now I really need a chocolate fix and all I have is crappy hershey's. Thanks for making my day better, not! ;)
Whoa, that was some Venetian style raging.
Post a Comment