Women are supposed to be multi-taskers, right?
So why do I obsess about one thing in my life and forget about the rest?
It's like when I recently calculated how much TV I have been watching and immediately wanted to turn off the TV for the rest of the week. (That didn't last for long.)
I am trying to bring back balance into my life. (A few hours of TV while doing something else- I need to pick up knitting again.) Put out good vibes into the universe again. Figure out what in the world I do desire most of all.
Most of all, I need to find a way to take my myopic blinders off and get to looking around again. It feels good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Multi-tasking is over-rated! For instance, during class today we had a lecture on Russia, and the reason for their cuisine. But, all I could think about was french bread, pate and cheese! I left that lecture noteless, and hungry! Russia, what? I think vodka was mentioned...
Physical multi-tasking is also dangerous! IE, driving and changing your pants, drinking and laughing, cooking while blindfolded... you get the point.
To sum up: If you want to do that one thing, then you do it sister! Until you do something else...
Post a Comment