It is a trend that did not truly bug me until a few weeks ago.
We were looking for a spot to park our car in at church and there was a fancy car parked right up front on the curb, blocking the way for other cars to pass. Maybe not in the most generous of moods, it irritated me that someone deliberately thinks it is OK to park wherever they want. Maybe they were just too tired to look for a spot like the rest of us suckers. Maybe they had to run into the church for an emergency. Maybe they are going to hell, OK probably not, but to quote a friend "HONESTLY!"
A few days later, I was walking out of the gym, there was about six (again "fancy")cars that were parked in the yellow zone right up front. I about lost it. You can't walk a few extra feet to the GYM!?
It's not like we live in this highly overpopulated area where there are no other spots. Maybe some people are just born with a sense of entitlement that I never got in this area.
Even as I try to come up with excuses for this behavior, I still don't get it.
It truly baffles me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment