Just an assortment of random thoughts and happenings....
I read this article and I really appreciated the sentiment. I consider myself someone who has lost touch with my creative side.
K is feeling better. T is too. A big relief. One of the best effects of the sickness is that T has become even more snuggly with K (me too, but it's a much bigger difference with K). She really wraps her arms around his neck or snuggles in. I love it and I think K does too.
T's vocabulary is exploding. It seems like she picks up a new word every day or so. She seems to really enjoy words that end in -y or as T says it -eee. Kitteee, Puppeee, Happeee. T uses this ending on old words too. "Up, up" morphed into Uppeee for awhile and is now back to just "up." Her current list: Seat, Mommy, Daddy, Tessa, Shari, up, eat, house, shower, choo-choo (for train), back, puppy, kitty, ba-be, girl, sticker, stuck, flower, tree, sleep, happy, sad, circle, oval, heart (art), clock, apple, car, go, beep, snap, book, stairs, duck, birdee, ball, bottle, balloon (baboon), blue, egg (eeak), hi, hey, off, stop, eye, light, coco, becckk (for trash or if something is icky), and amen (amee). She is picking out some letters consistently and tries to sing the alphabet song- dancing and head bobbing included.
Warm weather makes our days so much better. Who knew pulling weeds in the sun would feel so great?
After reading Bakerella for so long, I finally made some cake pops.
Why is it that I can be so much sicker this pregnancy and gain weight so much faster? Could it be too much to hope it will also come off faster? Somewhow I don't think that is how it will happen, LOL.
I meant to mention it seven weeks ago, but I was holding T on my lap reading her a book, and little one #2 started to just kick and kick. I laughed, moved T a little, and told K what happened. "Aww, they are having their first fight" he quipped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment