Last night, I flew home, emotionally tired, physically tired (how did I manage to get a non-reclining seat on my last three flights?), and so done. As S.O. Bright and I walked out the door of the airport to the parking garage I wasn't even paying attention to the surroundings. Eventually, I realized we had stopped- in front a car that I didn't recognize. A quick look to Bright and his grin told me everything! We got the car? A new Car! All the tiredness gone- Whoohoo! Ohhh, I really missed having the freedom of a car to drive.
Plus, it has all the accouterments we wanted, it is a D R E A M to drive, and I feel a little fancy pants now.
The best part is that Bright did it. He managed to get all I had hoped for with the money we could (barely) afford. He found it, bought it, and surprised me with it in the space of about two days, extra floor mats and all.
What can I say- my honey has skills! Yup, I married him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment