Five days away from the web and TV and I am on overload. My head hurts from trying to suddenly absorb all the info I am throwing at it. I have been so thirsty for information that it is difficult to walk away from the computer.
Must turn off the TV though. There. That's better.
Going to Lake Powell was not the "I am so glad to get away from the world" experience for me. I have liked camping in the past. The houseboat was supposed to be great. I really want to whine a little more, but let's just say when given the opportunity to come home a day early, I took it, came home with T while K stayed behind.
At the lake I would get snippits of news. A big earthquake in Cali? VP news on the horizon? What is on fire? It drove me nuts- please give me some news!!!
It's just so nice to be on the informational juice again.
That and have a hot shower, a happy sleeping child, and a bed waiting for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good job for trying though. I'm glad that T is getting some sleep so hopefully you are too :).
Post a Comment