I have fallin' in love with a blogger. (But Z, Fergie? Whhhhyyyyy??? Simply, it's stuck in head and I wanted to share).
Here's a list of why her website is awesome.
Yummy Recipes? Check.
Beautiful Photos? Check.
Amusing writing? Check.
Maybe that is not a compelling list. But here is what amazes me. She got me to give Chili Con Queso another try. (K was sooooo happy, although he said it isn't as good as Chili's, *sigh*).
So, seriously. Go. Just to read the recipes. They will make you laugh out loud.
Consequently, I am suddenly in the mood to try some new recipes. This week, I am going to try some knock-off recipes here and here. And one from my new favorite site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So, what time should be at your house for cafe rio salads and marlboro man sandwiches? Seriously, I'll pay you. Yum. Good finds dude. You are the best at finding the best websites and blogs. You should start a blog just telling people about other stuff. You're really smart about stuff.
ok. I laughed until i cried. Did you read the recipe about cooking a ribeye? delicious. and I got a workout while reading it. ;)
Alicia- the samich was soo easy and good- You will totally be invited over next time.
S- I know. She kills me.
Post a Comment